IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2018 16:20:21 +0000
Please note the available intern position...from an alum who asked me to post this.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Industrial & Organizational Psychologist
Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences I-O program<http://www.ubalt.edu/cas/graduate-programs-and-certificates/degree-programs/applied-psychology/>