IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
Sharon Glazer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sharon Glazer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 2022 13:39:45 +0000
FYI...

From: Lana Farley <[log in to unmask]>

Date: Friday, June 17, 2022 at 9:36 AM

To: Sharon Glazer <[log in to unmask]>

Subject: Temporary openings

Dr. Glazer,

I hope you are having a great summer!  I am reaching out because I met with the Human Resources department at BWI and they are seeking I/O psychology students or alumni interested in training and development.  These are temporary roles, as of right now.  If students are interested, they can email me directly with their resume and cover letter.

Thanks,

Lana

Lana Kaye Farley (she/her/hers)

Assistant Director of Employer Relations

[cid:image001.png@01D8822E.2D149620]