IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2023 15:09:21 +0000

From Shannon, alum, with her team at Lowes. See the recruitment add reach out to Shannon if you’re interested.

From: Shannon Quaranta <[log in to unmask]>

Sent: Friday, October 20, 2023 12:23 PM

To: Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>

Subject: Job opportunity at Lowe’s

[EXTERNAL EMAIL: This message originated from a non-UBalt email system. Hover over any links before clicking and use caution when opening attachments.]

Hi Dr. Mitchell,

I started my new job at Lowe’s last week and there’s an opening on my team so I wanted to pass it along. Can you share it with IO intern and/or if you know anyone who may be interested? It is an on-site job so anyone interested would have to eventually relocate to the Mooresville/Charlotte NC area. If anyone is interested and has questions please tell them to reach out to me!

[cid:97A33C16-DC60-4E9A-8599-0CA24E8FAC64]

HR Assessment Sr Analyst in Mooresville, NC (SSC) 1999 | Corporate at Lowe's<https://talent.lowes.com/us/en/job/JR-01578597/HR-Assessment-Sr-Analyst>

talent.lowes.com<https://talent.lowes.com/us/en/job/JR-01578597/HR-Assessment-Sr-Analyst>

Thanks!

Shannon