IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
Margaret Burkert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
30 Aug 2011 12:52:52 -0700 (PDT)Tue, 30 Aug 2011 12:52:52 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Everyone,

Today I have been working on the survey; developing identifiers, brainstorming on what kinds of feedback we could send to participants and working with data coding/ fields for analysis. I was introduced to how Klipzo takes all the information from the survey and how items need to be coded so the correct information is save into the database. It's very interesting but not logical/user friendly. If I didn't write down what the coding meant I would easily confuse which code save each type of data.

I am waiting on supervisor approval/feedback on the job analysis and outreach plan before moving forward with those aspects of my projects.

Enjoy the holiday weekend.

Margaret