IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
"Tom Mitchell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
24 Aug 2007 10:22:04 -0400Fri, 24 Aug 2007 10:22:04 -0400
Good opportunity for continuing grad student.part time. Some experience in
training. Ellie is an alum of our program.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.
Director of Graduate Studies in Applied Psychology
Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences
Academic Center Sutite 209 D
University of Baltimore
1420 N. Charles Street