IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 2021 15:08:32 +0000
This might be of interest to some of you…for preparing for job searches. I’m not familiar with the organization. But take a look. It’s $35 for non-members but may be worth it.

If you do participate, please let know what you think of it so I can recommend/not to others in the future.

Thanks.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

Associate Professor, Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences I-O program<http://www.ubalt.edu/cas/graduate-programs-and-certificates/degree-programs/applied-psychology/>

Learning Commons 411

University of Baltimore

1420 N. Charles Street