IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
"Thomas Mitchell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
13 Mar 2008 12:22:49 -0400Thu, 13 Mar 2008 12:22:49 -0400
Here is a possible summer internship. I don't expect it will qualify for
course credit (i.e. practicum), any of you looking for something in HR
this is a good opportunity. I don't know how much Excel is required, but
if it means programming in Excel, that would be advanced. If it's just
data input and some calculating, shouldn't be a problem for most. Check
it out for those who are interested.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.
Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Director of Graduate Programs in Psychology
Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences
University of Baltimore
Academic Center Suite 209 D
1420 N. Charles Street