IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2019 16:45:21 +0000
I’m not familiar with Guidehouse, but there are a lot of job titles that may be appropriate for some of you our there. It may be worth taking a look at some of the openings. Please let me know if you do apply and provide me some feedback about what you find.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

Associate Professor, Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences I-O program<http://www.ubalt.edu/cas/graduate-programs-and-certificates/degree-programs/applied-psychology/>

Learning Commons 411

University of Baltimore

1420 N. Charles Street